Cuprum is a leading company in North America in the design and manufacture of aluminum systems with a wide range of commercial applications and operations (sliding, fixed, hinged, etc...). Cuprum systems have high thermal and acoustic performance, as well as innovative designs that guarantee maximum luminosity, solutions for large dimensions, latest generation facades, etc....
Commercial Design Systems
The classic design commercial systems provide high thermal and acoustic insulation, great safety and functionality. These solutions come with large reinforced profiles to meet specific safety requirements. With our wide variety of commercial systems we are able to offer unlimited choices of design, operation, finishes, etc...
- Proven solutions for storefront and low-rise applications. Offering design versality with unmatched fabrication flexibility.
- Offers cost efficient versatile Center Glazed System with clean lines and superb performance. Storefront series is interior glazed for maximum security.. A top load E.P.D.M. gasket is used to position and weatherseal the glass in the aluminum pocket.
- The Curtain Wall System offers a reduced 2 1/2" sightline for low to high-rise applications where exterior glazing is desired. Complementing the efficiency of insulating glass, Curtain Wall is thermally improved by a continuous thermal spacer interlocked within the vertical and horizontal pressure plates.
- The Curtain wall system offers extraordinary thermal performance using a 3/4" polyamide which can achieve excellent thermal performance. Available in system depths of 5", 7" and 9" as well as a wide range of configuration and applications to meet any thermally demanding specification and aesthetic design.
- The curtain wall is a high performance pressure glazed system.
Panorama Windows is part of an exclusive network of certified fabricators and installers of Cuprum systems.
This network is integrated by a select group of fabricators whose technical quality in their work is manifest and has been shown repeatedly along their professional path.
The Cuprum Official Installers receive all the technical and professional support and training that they might need at any time in order to guarantee maximum quality in the manufacture, assembly and the installation process of the various types of Cuprum's building systems.